New version of Toledo Talk

July 17, 2007

I LOVE IT!! My Money is already underway for mine..... - This was so great, I had to have one. My vote is in for next one, too. LOL

posted by Darkseid to culture at 8:34 P.M. EST     (8 Comments)

Comments ...

Looks misogynist with it's "vote for the next nutcracker" dealio.

But yet it's humor safe enough to make Dane Cook yawn.

posted by charlatan at 12:46 A.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

It was a tossup between Rosie O' Donnell and Ann Coulter, but I wound up going with Coulter.
posted by Darkseid at 03:38 A.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

the rosie one wouldnt fit in the drawer.
posted by billy at 06:54 A.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

LOL! ;^D
posted by Darkseid at 07:20 A.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

No thanks. If the "Big Aytch" gets in office she'll start crunching our nuts anyway.
posted by GuestZero at 09:29 A.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

This guy is going to make a killing on this. File it under "Wish I'd Thought of That."
posted by Catharsis at 03:05 P.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

It's a very funny concept, but I'm trying to imagine how he won't get sued for using her name/likeness for profit without permission. You better get 'em quick, cuz I'm guessing they won't be around long.
posted by MoreThanRhetoric at 05:37 P.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

Ouch!!! posted by Catharsis at 04:05 P.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007 #

------------------------------------------

Those were the first words out of my mouth when I went to their website.

posted by Darkseid at 10:08 P.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

<< Older 3 E. Michigan administrators forced out    |    I-75 High Speed Pursuit ...where was TPD... Newer >>

This is an old topic and is no longer allowing comments.

home | about | archives | customize | contact | forums | post | search