New version of Toledo Talk

July 17, 2007

The Glass City - movie shot in toledo! - I just heard on the radio that next month they'll be filming a movie here in Toledo, called "The Glass City".

I didnt hear where, but theyre casting today for several roles.

posted by billy to entertainment at 7:29 A.M. EST     (10 Comments)

Comments ...

Interesting, tried googling and imdb but can't find more info. Know if this is a locally produced movie, documentary, etc?
posted by jshriver at 09:47 A.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

Is is related to this?

- April 22, 2007 Swamp Bubbles thread titled 'Glass City': from Toledo to Tinseltown.

- http://glasscityfilm.com

- 'Glass City' movie story at The Lantern

- 'Glass City' movie trailer A, trailer B and so on at YouTube

posted by jr at 10:15 A.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

This looks amazing! Can't wait to watch it. I hope they push it to Sundance and Cannes.
posted by jshriver at 11:43 A.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

Forgot to add, anyone here seen Clerks? This movie seems to have great potential, as any Clerks fan would know. Just look at Kevin Smith :) Hope this guy does well.
posted by jshriver at 11:46 A.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

JS, I could regale you with "Clerks" quotes, but the sensitive ears, graceful sensibilities and fragile constitutions of TT readers would not allow it.

P.S. 36 dicks!?!?

posted by GuestZero at 03:15 P.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

In a row?
posted by mom2 at 03:46 P.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

P.S. 36 dicks!?!?

Does that INCLUDE me?

posted by thenick at 04:28 P.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

No, Nick. With you, that'd be 37.

(I'm so glad to see so many Clerks fans here! Itís disgusting and repulsive ... but I canít look away!)

posted by GuestZero at 08:16 P.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

Politicans who live in the Glass City should be careful where they throw stones. LOL
posted by KraZyKat at 10:58 P.M. EST on Tue Jul 17, 2007     #

lmao I really enjoy this group.

Here are some of my favorite lines:

* This job would be great if it wasn't for the f'g customers.

* People say crazy sh#$ during sex. One time I called this girl "Mom."

* You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer.

* I'm not even supposed to be here today.

posted by jshriver at 09:23 A.M. EST on Wed Jul 18, 2007     #

<< Older Think a water bar would fly in Toledo?    |    Anybody ever have problems sleeping? Newer >>

This is an old topic and is no longer allowing comments.

home | about | archives | customize | contact | forums | post | search