Downtown Pedicab driver jobs

Does anyone here know who you can contact about the Bicycle taxi driver jobs?

created by jamesteroh on Jul 13, 2017 at 09:35:49 am     Comments: 6

Toledo Pedicabs 419-309-3780

posted by Hoops on Jul 13, 2017 at 10:11:00 am     #

Thanks

posted by jamesteroh on Jul 13, 2017 at 10:42:21 am     #

Earn money, lose weight, get in shape, and drop dead on the street of a heart attack - all in the first 10 days!

posted by madjack on Jul 13, 2017 at 03:43:11 pm     #

Something else to keep in mind is that the Pedicab drivers only work for tips, or they did last year. I'm not sure how the owners make any money and I'd make sure they don't charge the drivers rent.

I know a couple Uber drivers and they said Toledoian's are real tightwads when it comes to tipping so that is something else to keep in mind. Hopefully if the people are getting a free ride they won't be so stingy as to not tip.

posted by classylady on Jul 13, 2017 at 04:34:40 pm     #

As the original Toledo Pedicab Driver (1980's), I have one bit of advice. Check the brakes. Going down Jefferson towards water street
I almost put 2 people in the hospital and me in jail. Because the two ladies weight was a factor in our demise - there was a point where I was debating on jumping off and letting them fend for themselves.

posted by Molsonator on Jul 13, 2017 at 05:27:38 pm     #

Now that we have golf carts downtown why would someone want to use a Pedicab? The golf carts will get you from point A to point B faster and it's not like we have a scenic downtown or beach front like most cities they are popular in.

posted by classylady on Jul 14, 2017 at 12:30:25 pm     #